Can anyone get me the "update" time table?

I’m not trying to be a pain or anything. I just seems to me that the time table for these updates are semi-nonexistent. If I’m paying for a product, I’d like to know when or if I’m going to be able to use it again. I don’t feel like this is asking too much from any paid service. Though $5 a month isn’t a lot, I’d feel much better if the application worked for more than half the payment period before going offline for a month or two. From what I can tell the owner of the application hasn’t been active on The Tavern message boards or has returned anybodies emails in over 2 months. If this continues, I’ll be forced to revoke my support of this application entirely.

The timetable for an update on Basabots is when Basa gets around to it. His support over the last year has been lackluster at best. Take a gander at the forums. Other users have recommended alternatives.

1 Like

He will fix it when he wants. I bet he doesn’t even know it’s broken again. I think he quit playing 14

still waiting with no update. sent 3 direct messages myself.

lol good luck i think he is done with the bot you and all should move on , i like to come here once every 2 months to see how things are going and it’s not.

1 Like

the one problem is the lack of updates. i swear the program is down more than its up. and basa is missing again for 2 months while its down. yet again.

I can’t believe the fucking bot is still down. cmon basa… wtf

its been like 3 months since the update that caused the bot to not function. we have heard NOTHING from the creator. Bot is still broken…